"WHITE Spring" STANDARD Power Buffer Spring. Equivalent spring load to a "fresh Mil-Spec M4 Carbine Spring. This spring will perform reliably in any properly configured and maintained 5.56 Carbine, if you wish to maintain the performance of a "fresh Mil-Spec load spring without concern for replacement. This is the best choice for shooters and purists that wish to maintain the performance of most factory supplied NEW Mil-Spec springs, but do not wish to be concerned with frequent replacement of same or do not have the time or inclination to seek enhanced performance options. The WHITE spring is recommended for 10.0"-11.0" SBR's with H2 Buffers, 1st Gen M&P's, older RRA's under 18"+ BBL's, most Colt 6920 LE's, 5.56 & 6.8 SPC 7.5"-8.5" BBL Piston Guns with H2 Buffers, All (Known to Date) .300 BLK Platforms and when training with SRTA and other low power and light charged "budget rounds. Color Coded WHITE.
- ADVANTAGES: Shortened "lock time" for faster sight recovery and platform stability Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring, resulting in fewer malfunctions related to spring operation. (Especially Type III malfunctions)
- Improved & consistent cyclic operation. Spring will not change performance for many hundreds of thousands of rounds.
- Greater resistance to heat induced performance degradation Reduced cyclic rate with Enhanced or Extra Power springs and reduce / eliminate bolt bounce with optimal spring / buffer weight selection.
- Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly.
- Less downtime and fewer trips to the armorer for spring replacement, in fact, this will most likely be the only buffer spring you will ever need for the duty cycle of your carbine or rifle!
- Correct spring selection works reliably, consistently, and virtually indefinitely in all properly built and maintained SBR platforms.