" In addition to use in 5.56 Fixed Stock Rifles, our "GREEN Spring is just the ticket for use in the VLTOR A-5 Stock System using their standard weight (5.2 Oz.) buffer for maximum versatility with almost any 5.56 upper BBL configuration, both with or without a "can. Color Coded GREEN.
- Shortened "lock time" for faster sight recovery and platform stability
- Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring, resulting in fewer malfunctions related to spring operation. (Especially Type III malfunctions)
- Improved & consistent cyclic operation. Spring will not change performance for many hundreds of thousands of rounds.
- Greater resistance to heat induced performance degradation
- Reduced cyclic rate with Enhanced or Extra Power springs and reduce / eliminate bolt bounce with optimal spring / buffer weight selection.
- Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly. Less downtime and fewer trips to the armorer for spring replacement, in fact, this will most likely be the only buffer spring you will ever need for the duty cycle of your carbine or rifle!
- Correct spring selection works reliably, consistently, and virtually indefinitely in all properly built and maintained SBR platforms.
- Made In The USA